Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Snow Day!

  "Snow Day!!" My mom told me when she was little they would listen to the radio every day when it snowed. After school was called "closed" they would either run outside with their sleds, or go back to sleep for another hour.😴 Today, we get an email that school's closed, I thought this was a perfect chance to take some pictures to share with you! Enjoy!
My little sister went right outside to sled. I took longer to get up but Emmy was having the time of
her life!
My mom took this picture of me, while I took a picture of her!
My mom rocks!
This is the picture I took of her (Totally better than hers) 
I love my mom so much, I know it's tough to have two photographers in
the family!

Our neighbor's own a Christmas tree farm. So all the baby Christmas trees
look so beautiful when snow is on their branches.

from the side of our house we get a great view of the sunset! That's our neighbors
house, (Not the Christmas tree neighbors).

Just a little bit of life can make the whole scene magical!


This is our house! (From the side) You can see our chimney and
all our windows!

My mother wanted to try out something, blowing bubbles in the winter. (Sadly they did not freeze)

I know our snow day was so much fun! We spent a lot of quality time together (Just us girls) 
We hope for everyone to have a happy snowy day!

                           Thank you for reading my blog and may magic consume your day,
                                                                          Glory Elf and the Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is being considered for publishing. Thank you for your patience as our team undergoes this task.

Glory Elf and Team