Monday, April 30, 2018

Fun pictures with GloryElf

Hi everyone! I found this website in which you can make a scene with Minecraft characters! Me and Emmy have been playing with it all day. We made a lot of pictures of Glory and Kitty, but we would like you to see some of our favorite! Enjoy!

Me and kitty taking a selfie (me, blue hair)(kitty, Green shirt)


Zombie Apocalypse with my best friends kitty,Alan(Red and blue shirt), and Ben(Green hoodie)!

Me and kitty sitting ready to have a thanksgiving feast with my parents (Blue haired girl and  Blue haired man sitting next to her) and Glory's baby brother (Turquoise hair with plaid shirt)



Me, kitty, Alan, And Ben sitting around the computers having some gamer time.

playing hide and seek with my two best friends kitty, and Alan.

No one will mess with this girl!👊😎

WOW! I wish I had wings!


My little brother, kitty, and Me just hanging around the candy store.

All of the Gang in a line, Alan, Ben, Kitty, And Glory.

looks like the gang is hanging around the kitchen, Glory looks ready to start chopping.

The bro's hanging around (Not for much longer)

Minecarts are so much fun! WEE! 



This is my pet dragon, her name is Ender!










Here is the link for the website I used! I hope you have fun!

https://minecraft.novaskin.me/wallpapers





Love,
     Glory Elf and the Gang!💖













No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is being considered for publishing. Thank you for your patience as our team undergoes this task.

Glory Elf and Team